Welcome

to TiAmo Desert Mountain ISSR Shilohs located in Oro Valley Arizona.

________________________________________________________

This is the baby that started my "love affair" with ISSR Shiloh Shepherds. My much loved, deeply missed... precious TiAmo was a plush coated male.


TiAmo TNT Guardiano di Zion

________________________________________________________
This is my lovely Tang. Tang came to live with me about one and one half years ago when Tina and Lisa asked me if I would consider giving her a home. They wanted to retire her (Tang is the mother of Corinne's Charley ... by the way!) as she had done her "job" and deserved a new life. Tang quickly, easily and happily made the transition from a kennel dog in New Zion's breeding plan as a "WORKING GIRL" to the new life she has with me as a much loved and very pampered house puppy "PRINCESS" here with me. Tang is now 6 years old. She is a beautiful smooth coat (although, I feel her coat is "in-between" a smooth and plush) female. She is a sweet and gentle sweetheart... although very protective and devoted to me...and another "treasure" in my life.
Trillium's Red Hot Mustang Zion
________________________________________________________
This is the most recent Shiloh to join my family. I renamed him "Valentino" and call him "Tino" as he arrived here for Valentine's Day 2005. Tino is my "rescue" as his first home turned out not to be a good one for him and after spending the first year of his life there he came to live "forever" with me. Tino is just an absolute love and I do love him so!!! Tino is a smooth coat male... not quite 2 years old.
BelleGrace's Schultz O Roxy's Lair







Photos and information are copyright of TiAmo Desert Mountain ISSR Shilohs. Copyright © 2005-2015, TiAmo Desert Mountain ISSR Shilohs.   All Rights Reserved.

Any redistribution or reproduction of the contents in any form is prohibited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi interested to see if you have any puppies available